Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HADITH 17


Hadith 17



Anas, may Allah be satisfied with him, narrated, “One day while the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was amongst us, he fell asleep then (later) raised is head, smiling. We said, ‘Why are you smiling, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘A verse was revealed to me a while ago’. Then he recited. ‘In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. Verily, we have granted you Al-Kawthar . Therefore turn in prayer to your Lord and sacrifice (to him only). For he who makes you angry, will be cut off (from every good thing in this world and in the hereafter).*’ Then he added, Do you know what Al-kawthar is?’ We said, ‘Allah and His Messenger know better.’ He said, ‘it is a river that my Lord, the Exalted in Might and the Ever-Majestic, has promised to grant me; there is abundant good in it and it is a basin to which my Ummah will come on the Day of Resurrection; and its utensils are as many as stars. A servant (of Allah from among those who will try to come to that basin) will be pulled (away from it), and I will say, ‘O My Lord, he is from my Ummah.’ Allah will say, ‘You do not know what it ( your Ummah) innovated (in the religion) after you.”
SOURCE:http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/thalimat/18999251

No comments:

Post a Comment